Memorize that Monologue!

So there's this Philipino guy in my acting class. He has slicked back hair, wears dark blue hawaiian shirts, wears the gold chain, and has a thick accent. For homework, our assignment was to memorize a 1 minute monologue. I chose to do Macbeth: Macbeth. This Philipino guy chose a much more interesting monologue.

The teacher asks the first guy."What did you choose?" Hamlet: To be or not to be. She smiles approvingly. Asks the next guy."And you?" Hamlet: To be or not to be. She goes, "FUCK yeah.. I didn't know you guys like Shakespeare.. fuck.. I don't even like him and I'M AN ACTOR!!.. The whole class laughs.

Now she asks the Philipino guy. "Go ahead?" He says, "Let's have sex." Everyone turns their head and looks at him and giggles. The teacher says, "Pardon me?" He says again,"Let's have sex." This time the class laughs even louder. By now, I've lost it and am laughing uncontrollably. The teacher responds, "Wha..?" This time with a little more "umph" he says, "LET'S HAVE SEX!" Now the class is laughing like crazy! He defensively responds, "What?! It's a real play!"

Sure it is buddy, but unfortunately your attempts at seducing the teacher have failed.

Try again.

0 comments: